help needed!

There's an interesting discussion going on at the CC Belgium list, but so far there is no real answer to the question: "Does an organisation who plays CC music at its annual conference (FOSDEM) need to pay "billijke vergoeding/r�mun�ration equitable/fair compensation""? Any specialist a suggestion? Are there any specialists?